Suspended. Will I sell again?

I was recently suspended through faults of my own. I rang eBay and explained what I did. They could only look at one listing because the others were older than 90days. The listing was removed and my seller dashboard says my next evaluation I’ll be above selling standard. Does that mean I’ll be able to sell again?
Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Have a nice day

Message 21 of 60
Latest reply

@melbourneclearance wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

That remark is totally uncalled for.

Those of us who know kollector's circumstances also know that what she says is true.

If the OP was suspended permanently there is almost no chance of ebay ever allowing him to sell again.  If the suspension was not permanent then he should have been told how long it is for....no-one here would know.

lyndal, so after all this my original response to the OP was correct. He was not permanently ban, and yet you do not seem to have any problem with kollector's remark that my answer was rubbish. She is now also threatening to buy things from me with implied mischief.

This forum is for people to voice their opinions, there are always different opinions, if you do not like an opinion, then voice your own. But when you start saying someone's opinion is rubbish, then you're asking for it.

My remarks were in response to your remark about kollectors attitude and ebay not wanting them back....it was unnecessary.

I also think kollectors remark about rubbish was in reply to your unhelpful remark about what other members may say about NEVER being allowed to sell again....how would you know what others are going to say.  Kollector was right in this case.

If a member is threatening to buy from you to create mischief there is a blocked bidders list....use it!

The beginning of this thread was all "rubbish"....the OP was never suspended in the first place.

Message 22 of 60
Latest reply

I am sorry to all involved. When I had the online chat that I mentioned before, the unhelpful lady said and I quote “don’t worry, you can still use your account to purchase” so I took that as suspended and unable to sell
Message 23 of 60
Latest reply

Have you tried listing anything since your last listings ended at the beginning of May?

That will settle the question once and for all.

Message 24 of 60
Latest reply

No need to apologise,it was all a big misunderstanding,glad things are ok with you now.

All the best and make sure you never state that you're out of stock as that will get you a defect and restrict your selling limits.

Message 25 of 60
Latest reply

Looks good for OP Lyndal as they have a listing up

Message 26 of 60
Latest reply

If this is your main source of income I hope what happened to me never happens to you.

Message 27 of 60
Latest reply

So I just tried listing something for the first time since this all started, I hit the list it but it wouldn’t let me, so I went back into editing, then list it again and to my absolute amazement it’s listed. I am ecstatic that I can list but feel silly for starting this post. I just hope they don’t remove it.
I’m going to try and get the transcript from the unhelpful lady because she made me feel so small, and then you will understand why I thought I could sell no more.
Definitely not ending a listing that way again.
Lyndal to be fair I’m a horticulturist with over 15 years experience, I do not buy sick plants. I am in a long distance relationship so when I fly from one state to another to see my partner, and my housemate offers to water my plants, I get home after a really hot weekend to find that he hasn’t, you can understand why I would no longer want to send the plant. I understand what your saying though and I will be more selective when purchasing plants from now on
Message 28 of 60
Latest reply

Smiley LOL  Get a new housemate....one who will do what he promises.Smiley Frustrated

Or stick with the succulents....they will not keel over after one weekend of neglect.Smiley Wink

In future, read anything sent to you by ebay very carefully.....that will trump anything said by a CS person on the phone.

Message 29 of 60
Latest reply

I will thank you. Currently in a chat with eBay trying to get my transcript
Message 30 of 60
Latest reply