Take 20% off your fees?????

I have the banner coming up on my selling page to take 20% off your fees. It says register for offer. So I click the banner and it takes me to a blank page.

Has anyone been able to access this?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Are you sure its an eBay message and not a Trojan .?  I didn't know eBay reduced fee,s ?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Neither have I lol that's why I am asking if anyone else has gotten it. It is appearing where the banners usually appear for the free listings etc. I have seen it on my phone, my tablet and on the desktop computer.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Are you sure you are on the Australian site....that sounds more like an American offer.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

It's Australian. I got it as an email, but I don't get banners because I block them.

It applies from today until Friday, but only for items starting at $100 or more.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

And the reduction is on FVF

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

It's Australian. I got it as an email, but I don't get banners because I block them.

It applies from today until Friday, but only for items starting at $100 or more.

It applies from today until Friday, but only for items starting SELLING for $100 or more.

and only for 'invited' sellers, yes I got it today and confirmed, and was acknowledged

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I read this bit, in the email -

Enjoy a 20% discount on the Final Value Fee on items listed for $100 or more.* 

Nothing mentioned about selling, only listing.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

The email header says sold, the email text says listed, if you go to the offer acceptance page, it says "...items listed and sold for $100 or more", so I think if it's an auction the start price has to be at least $100 to qualify for the discount. 

At least for GTC listings created during the promotion, the discount applies if it sells before it ticks over, so you get a 30-day chance of a discount....if you have and sell stuff for $100+, which I don't. :^O

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I got it as well... But you need to sell in the 5 day period items over $100...

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply