The 75% of FVF how do I get it to work?

cddlb
Community Member

Morning all,

I've been given this offer.  I was actually in eBay when it first came up on Sunday.  Already had two items ready for listing and another 6 that need finalizing.  Listed all 8 with the price  reflecting the lower fees to find that when I checked they had all gone inot my Free 40 for the Month!

Now have more to list  - how do I ensure they go agains the 75% off FVF offer?

Have had no problems with the other offers.  

I am listing my items using Advanced listing.

Thanks for you help.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: The 75% of FVF how do I get it to work?

@lotsamagsnbags wrote:

exactly what I said above lyndal.

What you said above was this, which is incorrect.

theres another thread going re the latest seller promos.

someone pointed out The T&Cs specifically state that listing fees WILL apply. The promo is for FVF only. so it won't come off your 40.

As tennis said, the next ten you list will only get charged at 75% selling fees so long as they're listed within the promo period and sell within their first cycle.  Whether you pay listing fees or not depends on whether you have any of the 40 left when you list the next 10.  If you've already used your 40, you can list another 10 and be charged listing fees but reduced selling fees if they sell.  If you haven't used all your 40 yet they'll come off your 40 when you list them.

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

you write well Brer rabbit.  

in my case, it came off my 40, on my other id

in all reality its unlikely anything will sell in this 30 day cycle as a result of me listing specifically due to this promo

good luck everyone

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

I consider these promos as bonuses; I don't change my OCD listing practices.

If any I list this week sell, good for me - lower FVF. If they don't, good for me - I would have listed them anyway.

There's a saying - don't sweat the small stuff. And another one - read the T&Cs/small print.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

I don't think a lot of people understand the small print even when they read it. Then they come here to ask about it and they get told the wrong thing by people who THINK they understand them. This thread has so much incorrect information in it that it's beyond a joke!
Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

Some of ebay's promos, especially the ones for reduced or no selling fees, are really hard to figure out and the only way to understand how they work is to use them AND to have something sell. This is why people need to ask if they're not sure, and not to give advice unless they're absolutely sure.
Message 25 of 25
Latest reply