Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Processing through Australia Post facility ...... !!

I have read on a number of discussions about the delays through some of the AP facilities, namely Chullora NSW and Sunshine West VIC and perhaps others. Sometimes mail moves fast, sometimes it seems to be caught up at AP facilities for over 10 days ....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can a seller use pay on pick up as per policy?

The Accepted payments policy still states: Sellers who offer payment on pickup may include the following statement in their listings: "Contact me for payment methods for paying on pickup." http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/accepted-payments-poli...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Text Editor

Hello everyone, Firstly a big humble thanks for the kind assistance you guys have given us with our start-up. You've solved many issues for us and we'll be forever grateful. I was getting so bogged down and frustrated. Our listings are improving and ...

Weighing Parcels

I thought I'd ask this question on the Seller forum even though I am not a seller. I was wondering what sellers use to weigh parcels so that they are (hopefully) as accurate as if they were weighed at an Aust Post PO. I am also hoping it is not somet...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unusual Message re Combined Postage

I have received a message to my main account purported to be from eBay, but it hasn't come through in my eBay messages. It seems quite unusual and worded as below, it then refers to and shows a pic of one item I have listed for sale and asks about co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! HTTP

Hi, i am hoping someone can help me. I have a message sayingRemove HTTP content from your listings for 1 item.I have read the dtails ebay supplied on HTTP but i don't understand it.Is there anyway of finding out which part of the listing needs changi...

Non payers

I dont understand how we can leave neg feedback for nonpayers? It looks like as a seller, i can only leave positive feedback so how do we warn each other of non payers and if there's no way to leave negative non payer feedback, what is going to stop ...

giving out my details to a buyer

HiI occasionally sell items that are pick up only and due to my address being a little tricky, I need to give the buyer my phone number in case they get lost but this now breaches the member to member contact rules. What should I do, I don't want a c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price reduction

I just received an email from ebay advising that an item I had viewed had just had a price reduction - it was NOT on my watch list. When I looked at the item it did not have a less 10% or sale etc. But the price was lower than I originally looked. I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding fees

I plan to sell mostly tech products. Is my current understanding right so far in that there is generally a 10-15% total in fees between ebay (which includes gst, listing fee etc) and paypal? Any helpful info/responses are appreciated thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

And you think the grass is greener on the other side......

Couple steals $1.2 million from Amazon in return scheme. https://money.good.is/articles/amazon-electronics-scam?utm_content=inf_11_81_2&c=tse1&tse_id=INF_5d149db0ac9b11e7952ec9abf6008d70 http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/10/150699...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful