The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Thought it would be good just to have a single thread devoted to seller promos and free listings.

Message 1 of 505
Latest reply
504 REPLIES 504

Re: The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Yep Me too.. Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Smiley Sad Why for the LOVE of GOD can't we 'other peeps' have something like that????

"Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only."

Message 181 of 505
Latest reply

I saw the recent 'List Fixed Price or Auction (Collectables only) for FREE every month' Promo Offer - However it says in that title 'Collectables Only'...

When you click on the link, it never really outlines what they classify  'collectables only' includes? That link just generally goes to the

"Update to Store Subscription Packages" Page...

Message 182 of 505
Latest reply

@queenslander-1 wrote:

Usual response for this account.  Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only.

I can't believe you keep getting that message when most others are able to access these promos. I know you have probably done this already, but have you cleared your cookies and cache, or even tried a new browser? When clearing cache, make sure you change it to clear from all time, not just the last month. Clearing for the last month is pointless. You need to remove everything.

Are you a business account? Often the business accounts can't access promos. I don't expect you to be a business without having a store, but some have clicked to become a business, without a store, without realising the ramifications.

I suspect you've already contacted eBay and they have told you that promos only become available to newer seller, or low feedback sellers, or some other watery excuse. It's all carp. All the things they tell you aren't available to you, us higher feedback sellers still have access too.

I can't use all my promos at the moment, I wish I could give them to you. One of my accounts currently has a $1 FVF for the next 10 items (big woop, I get that every weekend, unlimited). There is also an unlimited free listings, including free FVF's ending tonight at midnight, and another totally free FVF listing starting today that finishes on the 10th. They now seem to be overlapping.

Message 183 of 505
Latest reply

Thanks Yes I have contacted Feebay a Number of Times and Tried Clearing the Cache But will try again. All they say is Random Promotions and I am not on their Loved List..

Message 184 of 505
Latest reply

Tried the Cache again and still the usual response
Message 185 of 505
Latest reply

Im going to try what you've suggested...

And also I think I may have put myself into the 'Business' thing in ebay without realising it as well. Can you 'undo' that at all - like 'reset' it or just get rid of it?..

Its Poopy like you say, because I have seen other 'higher sellers' with BIG stores and heaps of Feedback and establishment, and they seem to get the Promotions as well....

Hmmm, I just get annoyed when I call up 'Fee-bay' as well and was given the same watery excuse of them only giving out Promo's to those that 'NEED' it.... Grrr.... It just sucks!

Message 186 of 505
Latest reply

Im NOT on their damn 'Loved' list either! And I pay them a 'Poop tonne' of fees every month... Sucks!

Message 187 of 505
Latest reply

Just cleared the cache - the WHOLE lot and still get the 'Offer by invitation only'...

Message 188 of 505
Latest reply

You and i appear to be on the same list I wonder how many others as well?.

Message 189 of 505
Latest reply

Ys - I think we're both on that same 'naughty list'.. I want to find a way of getting off it....

Message 190 of 505
Latest reply