The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Thought it would be good just to have a single thread devoted to seller promos and free listings.

Message 1 of 505
Latest reply
504 REPLIES 504

Re: The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Still no joy. I suspect it's gone, so we need to rake full advantage of the $1 weekends while they last. The key words being 'while they last'.

Message 251 of 505
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

There's actually 2 different promo numbers they've been using over the last few months for the fee free promos. I tried this one yesterday and got expired. About to try it again now.

Edit: Yes, it worked today 🙂

Which promo number was it that worked for you, tippy?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 252 of 505
Latest reply

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/6451

20% off final value fees for new listings (relisted items excluded).  Runs until 17th.  Does NOT apply to insertion fees.

I got this on my store ID.  It doesn't work on my non-store accounts. 

I can't see the usual bit about single quantity listings only so here's hoping it applies to multiples as well.

Message 253 of 505
Latest reply

pnc75
Community Member

JoyBay: Unlimited $1 FVF & $0 IF
Pay $0 Insertion & $1 Final Value Fees on unlimited items until 31.05.19. Excl GST. Learn More - JoyBay: Unlimited $1 FVF & $0 IF - 
Available at ebay.com.au
19/04/19 10:08:54 AEST
31/05/19 23:59:59 AEST

https://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/7668/w6nXYah8E9M

Message 254 of 505
Latest reply

Doesn't work for me comes up with We're sorry, the maximum limit of acceptances of this offer has been reached.. A Freaky Friday problem? as this account has had no extra freebies apart from 40 a Month since last April.

Message 255 of 505
Latest reply

Doesn't surprise me really as when you click  ' Learn More - JoyBay: Unlimited $1 FVF & $0 IF' you get this:

Page not found
The requested page could not be found.

Message 256 of 505
Latest reply

I have the same offer, which takes me to the page telling me 'We're sorry, the maximum limit of acceptances of this offer has been reached' as well when I try to accept the offer. Must be a glitch - hopefully. I don't list and sell enough stuff to have exceeded anything.

Message 257 of 505
Latest reply

dead link, not working for anyone it seems. Maybe they made an error in the length of time the promo ran as i doubt it the offer could of reached its target within half an hour of being listed as the promo claims.

Message 258 of 505
Latest reply

Yes I just tried it on another Id and gotr the same message. 
'We're sorry, the maximum limit of acceptances of this offer has been reached.'

Must've been very lucky to get it nwhen I did. Doesn't matter though, the weekend one is still on tomorrow (have checked), however the Joybay one goes until the 31st supposedly. It'll be interesting to see what happens when I try to list something. 

Sounds like someone at ebay has stoofed up and they've de-activated it.

Message 259 of 505
Latest reply

@terroxyboy wrote:

I have the same offer, which takes me to the page telling me 'We're sorry, the maximum limit of acceptances of this offer has been reached' as well when I try to accept the offer. Must be a glitch - hopefully. I don't list and sell enough stuff to have exceeded anything.

same here, just saw the offer, wasnt there a couple of hours ago, tried to accept and got the in red message.

Message 260 of 505
Latest reply