The neg feedback system needs works

More just a vent folks. So in the last week I have got 2 negs (first for ages) from buyers because they claim INR. Thats fine I can live with that as these are cheap items with no tracking (Large letter)  and items do go missing (and I always resend) 

What bugs me is both buyers have a history of items not recieved and neither of them contacted me or opened item not recieved cases. Just blunder in with size 9 jackboots and drop a red dot on me. Contacted ebay and they said tuff luck

This sysem is so flawed. If I had done the wrong thing I would wear the dots but I was not even given a chance to rectify the problem.

So glad I closed all 3 accounts last week. No more selling on ebay for me. Its a bloody minefield and I can make money elsewhere ! 

Like I said - just venting ! 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

It's coffee o'clock.

Hmmm... if one is following the particularly bad buyers related to one's feedback, I imagine the link would lead to the new name...?

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

eBay has actually also started to hide what previous IDs were in some cases (not all - I have yet to determine what triggers it). 

I've had buyers who's ID I didn't recognise, but name and delivery address were very familiar, so I've double-checked their ID history and it's come up as a list like:

j****7

y*****d

Because I knew their previous ID(s), I knew their actual ID wasn't just a string of asterisks bookended with alphanumeric characters. 

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply