Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just venting...

Hi all, has anyone else felt the need to justify the price of an item after recieving a buyer's offer? I have an item listed at 39.99. plus post. I was offered $20 for the item, posted in a tube at my cost. The guy says he can buy the item for $6US p...

Report unpaid item - missing

So has ebay been fiddling again. I have a unpaid item I want to report and I used to find the link on the right hand drop down list on the item sale section. Its gone ...and there is nothing there so you can report it. Just cancel order. Anyone else ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Enormous Sale

I can’t help it. I’m so excited I just have to share We’ve sold a ginormous cache of our items. Nothing to do with eBay, which is even better - no fees. Long story short, we’ve been dealing with a very wealthy, but humble and lovely South African (Br...

Sell & Earn a $30 Voucher this Winter!

I accepted this offer, sold the requied amount and presto. The offer has disappered from my history and ebay has no record of me acepting it. They want a screenshot as proof. Anyone else been stung ?

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Dashes instead of numbers on All Selloing

I have two eBay accounts. For several days one of them has been showing two dashes instead of numbers under Visits on all my items. On my second account some of the items show the dashes whilst the others show a zero or a number. I am cvoncerned that...

False Advertising & Other Fun Adventures

I was conducting a site-wide search on some of my items, for reasons, and spotted something really strange. This is a screenshot of one of my listings (identifying details removed, so you'll just have to trust me on that ) This is not the only listin...

allo allo allo whats all this then.PNG refine this.PNG

Removed listing after sale.

A listing of mine was removed the day after it was sold.Everything about the sale has been removed,Including the buyers name and addressThe buyer paid into my bank account. So I have no address though Paypal.I cant contact the buyer as there is nothi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't list Car for sale

I am trying to list a car for sale but it keeps asking me to select a category. I select a category and it just asks me again and won't let me complete my listing.Tried a week ago with same problems.Any idea why it's doing this as I can list other it...

Views and Watchers?

Hi All, not sure if this makes sense to anyone, I have a bunch of listings up at the moment - some have been there for a fair while. Some with no views yet have watchers..how can that happen? Cheers, Dave

Resolved! My eBay - 'Active selling' section currently not showing no. of views in 'Views/Watchers' column

Anyone else not able to see the number of views for each item in the 'Active selling' section of My eBay? I can see the number of watchers, but for every item, number of views is '--'. Has only happened this evening - early afternoon it was displayin...

Accused of offering outside ebay

Anyone else been accused of offering I sell outside ebay when you hadn't? I had a seller that kept getting an error message on an item when she went to pay. I gave her advice from ebay itself on what to do. Never offered to sell " outside ebay" but n...

BUYER CONTACT DETAILS

Is there a way I can get ALL my individual buyers contact datails in a list format, from, let's say the last 6 months sales from my store. I can crawl therough PayPal, but I thought there may be a process as a Store Owner to do this through Ebay? Sam...