Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scary News from America

If you were ever wondering what's going on with your sales, this discussion on the US boards may be enlightening: dodgy data used for rankings The OP is a multi million powerseller in the US and has done a lot of research. Well worth a read - it's a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SKU NUMBERS, WHY DONT THEY SHOW WHEN PRINTING A LABEL ?

Hi everyone,When i print my labels the SKU number does not show, it only shows the eBay number or eBay Item Number.I have to edit the label every time to change from the Ebay number to the SKU number.Is there some way which the SKU number is printed ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

limit per customer

One buyer bought 4pcs of beanie from me last week, and today she tried to buy another 8, but she sent a message to me saying the system only allowed her to buy 6 cause there is limit of 10 per customer per week. I am getting confused, I've never set ...

Items not selling

Hi, can any one please help me out why My listing is not selling. It’s been 3 days and I have put almost lowest price than other ebay sellers.Kindly please assist me. If there is some issue in my listing or what is the reason because other sellers ar...

Ebay links totally screwed up

I just asked a seller a question about used Dell laptop 10 minutes before their auction ends and received their reply after it ended. What surprises me is even though eBay sent the seller's reply with a correct item picture and title attached when I ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Name change & migrate to store

While I’m in here today I have anther question that someone might have a quick answer to, and save me more research. I’m already quite confused with what I’m reading. We are capable of a lot of diversification and have the stock that would warrant op...

Resolved! More Changes? Almost Died of Shock (not clickbait*)

I was just browsing the site (as you do) and clicked "add to cart" on a CD, and the item was added to my cart (not the shocking part), but it was done dynamically... (by which I mean, it didn't load up the cart page, it just had a pop-up window I cou...

I will never be the same woo hoo heh

I listed some items and said it is pick up only. The person wants me to post to the next state.

I listed some items for sale on ebay which stated pick up only. The person placed their bids and I thought great but then they want postage to another state which they said they can pay but I am too busy at the moment to send via post. What should I ...

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

I know I've sold a lot of books but I've never had a case raised against me. Buyer says didn't receive book & has asked AP to invesigate as tracking is shown as delivered. They said they will speak to driver. She has now lodged "Item Not Received" ca...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants a refund on graphics card, disassembled item

I sold a graphics card and now the buyer wants a refund as he notice an liquid substance on the card. However, i cannot know if it is the same card i had sold him as he disassembled the fans and backplate from the graphics cards board. Is he still en...

Listing troubles

Ebay is putting Click & Collect on my listings and I dont want it. I discovered if I remove Local Pickup it takes it off but on listings I did last night have no Local Pickup & Click & Collect!Also I was contacted by a buyer (in the middle of the nig...

Order Ship by date ... change or glitch?

I just noticed something today that may need watching.This could be either a glitch or a change without notice. Normally, if I make a sale on Friday it's not due to post until Monday.(1 business day handling time) I had a late sale today (Friday) and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful