Un mark as paid

How can I un mark something as paid I accidentally hit the button to say that I have received payment when in fact I have not!?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Un mark as paid

Interesting.

It would have to have been cash on pickup as every other payment option goes through eBay.

Maybe look at the drop down against the listing where you will probably find an option for unmark as paid. Can't help further as I don't mark COP as paid until it happens.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Un mark as paid

@davewil1964 wrote:

Interesting.

It would have to have been cash on pickup as every other payment option goes through eBay.

Maybe look at the drop down against the listing where you will probably find an option for unmark as paid. Can't help further as I don't mark COP as paid until it happens.

If the item is listed as cash on pickup,  but the buyer does pay by other means (still possible),  it automatically gets marked by Ebay as paid,   and the unmark as paid disappears.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Un mark as paid

Then, by definition, the item has been paid for.

So no need to mark as paid or unpaid. Given the OP 'accidently' marked it as paid, it is unlikely any eBay payment method was used.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Un mark as paid

@davewil1964 wrote:

Then, by definition, the item has been paid for.

So no need to mark as paid or unpaid. Given the OP 'accidently' marked it as paid, it is unlikely any eBay payment method was used.

I'm guessing that OP just thinks they accidentally marked it as paid,  But we may never know as they have disappeared

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Un mark as paid

OP started another thread at the same time -

Dirt bike - The eBay Community

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply