Unfairly treated INR case !

First item lost in post  customer open INR case so posted a replacement tracked express uploaded tracking  to ebay INR case (item delivered next day)  Ebay refunded buyer full amout day after delivery ,so i appealed descision  but recieved reply from eBay appeal denied saying their descision stands . **bleep** 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yeah, eBay is alienating a lot of sellers with these kind of decisions and my sympathies to you. In this case it seems you offered TOO good a customer service, may have been better to just refund the buyer and not send the replacement. Only on eBay can you be penalised for going above and beyond to satisfy the customer. In the end it is the buyers that lose as sellers become more disgruntled and then instead of offering great customer service end up offering the bare minimum. 

Does the buyers history indicate many 'items not received' or revised feedback for others that may suggest something untoward?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Personally I would have just refunded and not sent a second item.

Now you're out 2 products and the money.

See if you can contact Ebay via chat.

Whilst they are different platforms, even Amazon does not recognise replacement items and will not assist a seller.

It's very possible that your buyer had the item and was just scamming you as the original was sent untracked.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply