Unlimited free listings Thursday to Sunday.

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Unlimited free listings Thursday to Sunday.

Spot on!  Unlimited listings don't show on your list because there is no limit to monitor.  I had this same issue with the 10,000 a few weeks ago and rang CS to confirm.  This was their answer.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

Phew, that's a relief! I have a heap of sceduled listings due to start while I'm at work tonight which would have taken me well over my 40. I was worried I was going to get some nasty bill shock next month!

Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

So....2 day's ago they give me 150 free listings up to the 25th and now unlimited till Sunday!

Am I reading too much into this?

Message 13 of 25
Latest reply

Probably.  I think they must have different divisions handing out different bunches of freebies and sometimes they accidentally overlap.  At least the system is reasonably well setup so that it uses them in order of expiry date to maximise the ability to take advantage of them all. 

Cheers,

Penny
Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

Does any one actully pay to list these days? It certainly wouldn’t be viable for me to pay to list

Just a hint to maximise the use of bulk free listings. This work better with “buy it now” bulk cancel all your listings then bulk relist for ten days and make sure you also have auto relist on this will give all your listings another 30 days just in time for the next offer 🙂 

Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

I do as store freebies are few and far between these days.

Why not list for 30 days? That gives you 120 days. You can always end and relist if an offer comes along.

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

Must be a share holders meeting coming up,(they tend to do this flooding so that more items are listed so that

it looks better for the share holders),tease.gif

Small sellers can just re-list their items when they don't sell them this weekend,good.gif

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

They should just remove listing fees, and control volume of listings with selling limits.

Doing these unlimited days devalues store subscriptions - I paid $50 for 500 listings, and everybody else gets them for nothing.
Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

@ozstamp wrote:
They should just remove listing fees, and control volume of listings with selling limits.

Doing these unlimited days devalues store subscriptions - I paid $50 for 500 listings, and everybody else gets them for nothing.

This promotion also works for stores, so maybe you need to get listing!

Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

I accepted this offer, and it says I am eligible and it worked, but I just listed 5 new items and noticed they came off my regular free allocation..... the offer isnt even listed in my account.

Double check it and it does say Ive accepted the offer and eligible.

Anyone else had the same issue?

Message 20 of 25
Latest reply