Unlimited freebies - today only (19/11)

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/5801

List as many as you like, pay only $1 fvf when they sell.

I haven't read the T&C's yet because I can't be bothered listing anything!

Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

A bit of a con on two fronts

whatever you sell needs to be over $11 to matter

running at the same time as the 100 free unless you sell

AND the 75% off one until the 22nd

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Message 2 of 38
Latest reply

I think you have to use all the others before you can use the 75% off ones, so they're pretty useless. I'm not sure whether these unlimited freebies get used first or not. I don't have the 100 on this ID, only the 40, which I do NOT want to use until just before the end of the month.

It says they're available every Sunday during 2017 but it's the first time I've got them. It says it's available to all ebay au members, but then it excludes stores in the terms further down.

You'll save 9c on a $10 item with free postage (fees are 10.9% now).

Remember that it's single quantity only - no multiple items.
Message 3 of 38
Latest reply

I've not got any of my 'normal' 40 freebies left

I've taken up the 75% one but not game to take up this one in case it over-rides that

seems very random the offers, in that they often vanish very soon after appearing 

Message 4 of 38
Latest reply

On another ID I've got the 100, the 75% off, some of my 40 left, and unlimited free listings today. When I listed an item it came off today's offer and nothing else.

Message 5 of 38
Latest reply

Does anyone know if the $1 is just for the item fvf or does it include the p&h as well? TIA

Message 6 of 38
Latest reply

• Pay a maximum of $1 in Final Value Fees for any items you list and make available for purchase in a single category during the Promotion Period (see exclusions below).
  • Final Value Fees are the selling fees charged on sale of an item, calculated as a percentage of your total sale price.  The promotion does not apply to Insertion Fees, fees for optional features or upgrades or any other fees that may be applicable.

It doesn't spell it out but I'd imagine the p&h is part of the total item price.  Final value fees include the fee on the postage amount, so where it says "pay a maximum of $1 in final value fees" it'd have to apply to all of your final value fees, regardless of what they apply to.

Message 7 of 38
Latest reply

Postage fees are a separate fee,they are not a FVF as part of the FVF on the item and are not included in any

promotion,(you will always be charged separately for it).

Final Value Fees are the selling fees charged on sale of an item, calculated as a percentage of your total sale price

The promotion does not apply to Insertion Fees, fees for optional features or upgrades or any other fees that

may be applicable.

Postage would be included in the other fees,(it's their way of not having to state that postage fees aren't

included).

Message 8 of 38
Latest reply

I would say the opposite - postage fees aren't 'other' fees, they're called final value fees. On my invoice it shows the final value fee for the item price and then it shows "Final value fee on shipping", so it's still called a final value fee and their offer states that you pay a maximum of $1 in final value fees (plural).

If it's not included they would just say "calculated as a percentage of your sale price", not "your total sale price".

Message 9 of 38
Latest reply

It's so complicated how they work all these deals out. They have 2 or three running at the same time and when you list something it doesn't say what fee structure it will come under. Instead of 40 free listings just make it 80 for the month for instance? Why does Ebay have to be so complex, make it simple people will use it more. Much easier to work out than getting the calculators out and working out whether it is worthwhile or not. I think I will pass on this Sunday listing promo.

Message 10 of 38
Latest reply