Unlimited listings with no listing or FVF till 31st January.

5kazam
Community Member

I think everyone will get the email (I've received it on both of my accounts), but just in case ........

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/5802/-yqgnbcDKGA

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Unlimited listings with no listing or FVF till 31st January.

You can choose the order of the sections in 'My Selling'.

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

I listed all my unsolds yesterday after accepting this promotion plus I listed a few new listings. All went through with no listing fee & all had the automatic 3 free reist box ticked.

Some I listed for a 3 day auction finishing on the 31/1/18. Some I listed for a longer auction period & some I listed as BIN.

Will be interested to see if a FVF is charged on any sales that occur for the longer auction & BIN items as these sales will be after the promotion period.

Also for items that do not sell & relist for free but then subsequently sell will I be charged a FVF fee.

We shall see.

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

That is where I used to bulk relist from but now I only have 'Select all items' 'Delete' 'Filter' and 'Sort'.  There is no 'Relist' button to click on any more.  Which is why I had to go to Seller Hub to bulk relist.

AND, I used to be able to SORT by price lowest to highest - that feature has gone now as well.

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

Some I listed for a 3 day auction finishing on the 31/1/18. Some I listed for a longer auction period & some I listed as BIN.

Will be interested to see if a FVF is charged on any sales that occur for the longer auction & BIN items as these sales will be after the promotion period.

Also for items that do not sell & relist for free but then subsequently sell will I be charged a FVF fee.

We shall see.

Your auction and BIN items will be FV Free, as long as they  were listed during promo, end time does not matter.
You will pay final value Fees if items sell after auto relist
Message 34 of 34
Latest reply