Waiting for Buyers Feedback

Hi fellow sellers. Is anyone else finding that many more buyers are not leaving feedback? I find it so frustrating NOT to know whether the item has arrived safely. I do leave feedback as soon as they have paid. Most buyers like that and are quick to respond when the item arrives. I am awaiting 8 Buyer feedbacks atm. Some as long ago as 30 days. Should I not leave feedback until they have left theirs?? Thoughts?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Waiting for Buyers Feedback

rumplebear1951
Community Member

I always leave feedback for buyers as soon as the item is paid for - that is their part of the transaction completed.  I don't care if I don't receive feedback.  A buyer will soon let you know if something goes wrong. 

Unfortunately there are buyers out there who only let you know if something goes wrong via negative feedback.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

well.....this is such a relevant thread I thought 'gee willickers!!...I must bring this soooo relevant thread back to life!'

So here 'tis.

Knock yourselves out!!

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

OP, what do you care weather they do or they don't leave f/back. Up to them, and besides, once you sell your item and get money  you should be happy with that. That being the primary reason we are all here. (not to accumulate f/backs).

And if you are that curious if they have received it or not have a look at your CS tracking number, it'll show if it was delivered.

And don't worry, you'll hear soon enough from those who claim they didn't get it as yet, it's not like they are going to shut up about it and don't get in touch with you.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

rjm6572
Community Member

THIS THREAD IS 12 MONTHS OLD

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply