Want to improve the buyer experience and confidence buying on eBay

How:

See the end of sellers creating Product Titles that are Ambiguous (Double Meanings so as they can be interpenetrated or read as similar different products).

Also for sellers to stop listing products in Categories that are not meant for that product type.

Why:

People don't want to waste time double checking everything little thing because of tricky sellers trying to make a quick $$$$s and ruining eBay's reputation.

People don't want to end up with the wrong Product.

People want to be confident on eBay and spend big amounts and not get ripped of.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Want to improve the buyer experience and confidence buying on eBay

Interpenetrated

What you got to do to create attention, congratulate me, it worked ‌‌as you can see. This interpenetrated you attention and I got copyright on it Ha Ha.

Want a Double Meaning Ad example.

I thought of easy one my External HDD (Backup) running, looked in Category: External Hard Disk Drives, Found an ad title and cheap to "2 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive Ultra Slim SATA Storage Device NEW". I suspect empty case with no 2TB HDD so look at the Description and it states "Support capacity: 2 TB". (I'm in computer game).

Link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/184868446734?hash=item2b0b04a20e:g:3NgAAOSw6qdf0b-w

In the shed.
We have sorted out Generators, Inverters, Electronics, Clothing, Safety problems, strengthened / braced wood furniture, steel things, list is growing. Some are a challenge but that's OK.
Why
Problem Sellers stuff around buyers time till free return runs out. Also people like what they bought and just want issues sorted and the word is getting round. They say the problem seller are no help and they don't want to know them after sold. "Thanks problem sellers"

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

My head hurts, my feet stink and I don't love Jesus.

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Only thing that got my attention was the rambling nonsense 

The ad example you give is in China and their feedback is in the toilet

Why would anyone choose to buy from them in the first place?

Problem buyers happily keeping such sellers in business 

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Wow,  can you translate all that into english please

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

@2009.jenny wrote:

In the shed.
We have sorted out Generators, Inverters, Electronics, Clothing, Safety problems, strengthened / braced wood furniture, steel things, list is growing. Some are a challenge but that's OK.
Why
Problem Sellers stuff around buyers time till free return runs out. Also people like what they bought and just want issues sorted and the word is getting round. They say the problem seller are no help and they don't want to know them after sold. "Thanks problem sellers"

-------------------

I'm having trouble with this.

Are you seriously saying your area is swarming with buyers who have all had bad experiences with sellers and are willing to pay outsiders to have their items fixed? And you and your friends are making a small business out of this?

This has to be one of the most amazing claims I have read on here in years.

I can believe you & friends might be 'fixer uppers', but what I am struggling with is the idea the items are mainly from ebay.

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply