Was any one lucky enough to get free listings

Somtimes on a  thursday offers are given for  free listing offers..Did any one recieve any ? If so can someone attach a link...PleeeeeeeseSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Was any one lucky enough to get free listings

Happily stand corrected on that one.  I think because I have been posting regularly against eBay's FVF on postage I may not be on eBay's Xmas mailing list any more!!.  I didn't receive an email, but maybe missed it on my id 'cos I haven't been there -  what's the point.  eBay have crucified sales in a lot of categories with their new cost impost, mine included.  

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5kazam wrote:

Happily stand corrected on that one.  I think because I have been posting regularly against eBay's FVF on postage I may not be on eBay's Xmas mailing list any more!!.  I didn't receive an email, but maybe missed it on my id 'cos I haven't been there -  what's the point.  eBay have crucified sales in a lot of categories with their new cost impost, mine included.  

I never receive emails for free listings (even though notifications are checked), and they hardly ever appear in "my ebay"

Most of the time the only reason i find out is when someone posts a link to the promo offer in these forums

Luckily for me, each time i have clicked accept offer and been given the free listings

All i can suggest is dont rely on emails for them... constantly check the forums and wait for people to post the link

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Gosh, i bag eBay too, but still got free listings ๐Ÿ™‚

I only found out about the free listings by checking the boards - i didn't get an email to alert me.

As the last freebies for stores did not include auctions it was of lower value to my stores - others seemed to be very happy bout it though.
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@bigbrickshop wrote:

I doubt there'll be any offers this week as we are so close to the end of the month and the free listings allowance starts again on the 1st of next month. But then, I wouldn't be surprised if eBay has some special promotions very soon to try and get sales moving after recent events.

In view of the disastrous FVF on postage policy and its effect on the many Australian  eBay member sellers who are not based in China with very cheap postage who are selling mass produced items cheaply, I suspct that even if eBay offered 1,000,000 free listings, it would have little effect to "get sales moving after recent events". (I presume by 'recent events'you are referring to the effect of the cyberattack on eBay on buyers' confidence, as well as to the FVF on postage)

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply