We Need To Laugh

Woman Happy

It is very rarely that something truly funny happens on eBay...but read on....

Because of the glitch in the system, causing "Zoom" function not to work....I inserted a listing asking buyers to click into sellers "Shops" to try and enlarge the pics.

Well, someone purchased the listing, paid the $1.01 and now is causing havoc trying to get me to post her her purchase !! @@  ##

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

So I refunded her purchase, emailed her, explained what she had done...end of story...YES....NO

She purchased the relisted information listing....so another refund, blocked buyer list....and on we go.

Now she is sending me fake emails from eBay warning me to respond to her claim or else!!!

So it is not all gloom and doom for some...out there, in the world, there are folks having fun by themselves...yee hah

Happy eBaying everyone

....karen

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: We Need To Laugh

Hello all again,

Gee this is a Merry Go Round Ride for sure.

Thank you for all your help....it is good to have the opportunity to swap information about eBay, my families eyes glass over when I talk about it.

I have sent one last email, all apologetic...welll actually thanking her for the great joke...hahahaha but advising her that she did not purchase anything...

and from here on in I am just ignoring her.  Don't understand how she can still  email me while she is on "Block" ?? Hope she can't bid also.

I shall "Gird My Loins" for the neg that is coming.....and mark it down to experience.....will make no difference to my sales, they are so low now nothing could make it worse...someone may even feel sorry for me and buy despite the neg...haha

Anyway, Christmas is coming, that is something to look forward to.

Bye

............karen

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

If you have blocked her, then she won't be able to bid/buy from you.

But because she has 'bought' from you, she is able to send messages.

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

@ruefulroo wrote:

(....)

Username checks out....

sorry2

Couldn't help myself. 

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

What would happen if, as you were packing it,  you dropped it and it smashed beyond repair.......... What a shame, you would have to refund the payment, as they won't want that anymore.....

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

I've found that I usually sell more after I get a neg, probably because some buyers take pity on me when they realise why I got it.

I don't really think anyone is having a go at you for your listing. Rather, they're warning you so that ebay doesn't restrict your selling.
Message 25 of 25
Latest reply