What can I do if buyer made offer on item & I accepted & sent inv but have had no response?

A buyer made an offer on an item I had listed & I accepted offer then sent invoice, but have had no response - I resent the invoice again with a note to buyer incase they didn't receive the original, but still there has been no response from the buyer?? That was on the 5/7 as it is now the 9/7 what can I do??

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: What can I do if buyer made offer on item & I accepted & sent inv but have had no respon

To the right of the sold item is a drop down from the drop down click on resolve a problem and from there you can open a dispute for non payment. Disputes can be opened at any time 4 days after the time and date of the sale.

4 days later from the time and date of opening the dispute you can close it to get your FVF refunded and they get a non payer strike.

Then add the member to your blocked bidder list

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: What can I do if buyer made offer on item & I accepted & sent inv but have had no respon

Thanks,   I was hoping to try to resolve without raising a dispute though, but had no choice so have already done that.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

holly, opening / closing the dispute is the only way you will get your fvf refunded by ebay

and you should have your preferences set to block buyers with strikes, so issuing a non payer with a strike benefits all sellers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply