What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue

What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue?

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue

I wish they would make it a green door (I really like singing along to the song)

Message 41 of 51
Latest reply

@i-once-was-bump wrote:

I wish they would make it a green door (I really like singing along to the song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aLOuvRT9wA

Message 42 of 51
Latest reply

Picture7.jpg

Message 43 of 51
Latest reply

Well, I've noticed the blue and red door as well. It changes throughout the day. My thought is that it tells you when someone in viewing an item that you have. Ebay does monitor traffic to the stores. I don't know which means you have a visitor though!!! Lol!!!!
Message 44 of 51
Latest reply

Given that this thread started over 12 months ago and was last written in 10 months ago, it's anyone's guess.

Message 45 of 51
Latest reply

In my opinion it doesn't matter what colour the door is- Santa only comes once a year and when he does it is down the chimney.

He doesn't even use the door I dont think. Hmmm unless he leaves out the door.

I dont even have a door.

But if I did there would be a little purple stool next to it and coz someone else said they baked scones I guess I would leave a slice of Bundt cake.

Message 46 of 51
Latest reply

I'll have to check my last/next  invoice, but maybe it is a new FEE structure about to be implemented by demented Ebay, somewhere between the final value fee and final value fee on shipping, it is bound to be there somewhere.

A red door may signify a higher fee on your account as opposed to a blue door or vice versa.

It might also  depend on how the buyer had their buying experience enhanced by what colour door they went through into your shop !, I have not come across it in the last few Feebay surveys , but I'm sure it is coming in the next one.

I don't even  have a door any more, I closed my power selling account 2 weeks ago, I only have a window to look out.

Message 47 of 51
Latest reply

I have a door, 2 of them actually. A front door and a back door. I also have a window, with a lovely planter box that used to have mint, rosemary, pansies and petunias in. I say used to because my sheep decided to self season themselves and not only ate the pansies and petunias, but also the mint and rosemary.

Now I just have to put up with the sheep headbutting the back door demaning to be let inside to watch TV under the air conditioner. They have almost demolished the door. The gauze was replaced with shade cloth and they demolished that, so there is now a cut down fire guard screen screwed onto it and they've just about destroyed that too.

Maybe if I had a red or blue door it would stop them? Nah, I doubt it!

Message 48 of 51
Latest reply

Well I believe the red / blue doors may be due to the selling limits that eBay puts on all sellers, even the limits you are not aware of.

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/eBay-Employee-Reveals-Practice-of-Secret-Seller-Limits/m-p/1...

Message 49 of 51
Latest reply

I've had a blue door for approx 2 weeks now and last last, I went on my seller performance page and it changed to red......so I hit the arrow to go back (which takes half a second) and it was blue again. I don't think it knows what colour to be.

Maybe having a mid life crisis.
Message 50 of 51
Latest reply