What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue

What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue?

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue

im already behind the green door and i cant get out
Message 31 of 51
Latest reply

When you make a sale the icon turns red.

If you do not sell for a while it turns blue

I think it is after about an hour

Basically it is there to show you have new sales

Message 32 of 51
Latest reply

really??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 33 of 51
Latest reply

nope, not really.  I've made a sale and my door's still red

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 34 of 51
Latest reply

Maybe yan has confused the red door with the red dot.  lol

Message 35 of 51
Latest reply

My store door changed to blue ages ago and hasn't gone back to red once. Or if it has, it's pretty sneaky about it and only does it when I'm not looking. ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 36 of 51
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member

crikey*mate wrote:

LOL sue, what an excellent theory!

Maybe it's a chameleon?

I PROMISE IT WASNT ME !!!!!!   (  hides paint cans out the back. LOL )

Message 38 of 51
Latest reply

A sneaky like a ninja door?

That would be cool ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 39 of 51
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:
A sneaky like a ninja door?

That would be cool ๐Ÿ™‚

I think it's had some ninja training. Or just read a lot Where's Wally? books. Smiley LOL

Message 40 of 51
Latest reply