What is the email address for ebay, please?

I spent three hours listing my first item to sell on ebay. Finally, I had one more thing to do and this was to click onto the 'Continue' button. When I did this, a message came up saying that a PIN Number would be sent to me via my phone or text. I added my phone number and clicked 'Text.' A message came up telling me to put in a valid phone number. I did this many times over and the same message kept on coming up. I gave the number to my house mate and I asked him to call my number. My phone rang. I got him to text me too, and I got the text. When I tried to go back to the product I was listing to sell, it had vanished.

When I went to Customer Support, they had no category under "Selling An Item" for the problem I was having. After spending another hour trying to get Customer Support and not getting it, then I have come here. Thank you

Message 1 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

See ya.

Message 81 of 90
Latest reply

Lol, registered in Serbia

Message 82 of 90
Latest reply

@gtmartin60 wrote:
I kep getting meesages sent to me about items I purchase 6 months ago. I went to the Settings on my account and ebay would not allow me to have a freedom of choice . For that I would like all my data removed from eBay. I will only deal with amazon in the future. I wont feal with terrorism scum from ebay.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm begging you, PLEASE don't leave. You leaving will cause the demise and complete shut down of eBay. I'm not ready to leave yet, so please, stay around so eBay stays open.

Message 83 of 90
Latest reply

Have spent hrs trying to find a email address for eBay, finally the operator in chat gave me an address but when I put it in it comes up as invalid so I feel your frustration.
Message 84 of 90
Latest reply

We have email from eBay saying we have not paid for an item purchased 6 -2-21. My email address is <Removed> please check your email sent to me on the purchase date where I paid with PayPal.

Message 85 of 90
Latest reply

I have checked & found nuthin.

I have also asked the mods to remove your email addy from this public board.

Message 86 of 90
Latest reply

Yes I can actually SMELL the frustration from here, to get any sort of joy from a multi billion dollar company is nothing short of a joke

SO EBAY .... how about you do the RIGHT thing and contact ME as I have spent most the night TRYING to contact YOU with a SIMPLE valid request

Ebay has certainly done well to make it as difficult as possible to contact them direct, more elusive then Google

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied"

pffft, certainly being run through the wringer, the " invalid HTML" was generated by YOUR page and the the hyperlink goes to YOUR site, yes indeed, its invalid alright

Look forward to your reply Ebay,

Regards, rogerphj

Message 87 of 90
Latest reply

Good luck with that

Message 88 of 90
Latest reply

"chat with us". yeah, good call that returns .....

"Sorry, we're currently closed. Please contact us during our normal business hours:

We're available from 8am to 8pm AET Monday to Friday, and 9am to 7pm AET Saturday and Sunday"

Thats the response from a multi billion dollar company that employs offshore to lower their overheads, bloody disgusting, by rights Ebay HELPPPPPP should be active and READY to take customer support 24/7!!! 

Message 89 of 90
Latest reply

Ebay email  amazon to see  where were 1965 1967 1969

Message 90 of 90
Latest reply