Where do I go to see who is following me?

I can see some very old posts which would indicate that apparently something changed on Ebay (temporarily?) and the Seller can't see who the Followers are.  Is that still the case?  Or where should I be looking?  thank you 

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Where do I go to see who is following me?

I thought it weird that the count number was still there. What is the point? Especially as those followers can no longer see who they are following!

I know what you mean about the spamming. There is a 4x4 parts seller on here that I have been getting spam from for years. I never followed them, they were never a saved seller, and I've never bought from them. Yet, several times a week I get eBay spam messages with new items listed. I have begged that they remove me from their mailing list, but despite my best efforts, the emails still turn up. Even hitting unsubscribe doesn't stop them. They have posted on the forums here before.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I know what you mean about the spamming. There is a 4x4 parts seller on here that I have been getting spam from for years. I never followed them, they were never a saved seller, and I've never bought from them. Yet, several times a week I get eBay spam messages with new items listed. I have begged that they remove me from their mailing list, but despite my best efforts, the emails still turn up. Even hitting unsubscribe doesn't stop them. They have posted on the forums here before.

Smiley Surprised If they're coming through eBay messages, you should be able to report that to eBay - that's a huge no-no. 

If they're coming directly to an email address, they can be reported to ACMA, instead. 

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

I only have 1 stalker follower and I'm so glad that I don't know who they are 

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Smiley Surprised If they're coming through eBay messages, you should be able to report that to eBay - that's a huge no-no. 

If they're coming directly to an email address, they can be reported to ACMA, instead. 

They are eBay generated messages. "store-newsletter-AU at ebay.com.....ebay seller email: checkout my newly listed items". I am seriously sick of them. I know it's easy just to delete them, but I get immediate anger when I see one of those emails.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

I have a number of rules set up on my email client to redirect emails that meet particular characteristics to assorted folders...trash can etc. Maybe you could do something similar?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 15 of 15
Latest reply