Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why no DVDs are selling?

I know DVDs ain’t popular anymore now. ( With streaming etc) but my DVDs it says there’s no-one looking or watching over and over on a loop , just resisting all the time, occasionally get some one watching etc but mostly zero for 10 days and relists ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Anyone having Trouble with funds on hold

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone is having trouble with funds on hold ? The moment an item is sold from my shop it has - Funds on Hold: awaiting tracking number and carrier scan, placed on it. I do not understand this, I have got 3 days marked o...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling

Why is it taking 22 days to receive the funds from an item I sold!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! how do sellers make profit and offer free postage

Hi,Im just wondering how sellers on eBay are providing items so cheap and offering free postage?example..an iphone charger for $6 including free postage.A normal postage cost for a parcel under 500g is about 6.60How would you get cheap postage rates ...

New scam??

Hi, just received a link from a prospective buyer. said he was a newbie and I needed to change my settings seems like a scam, I obviously didn’t click the link anyone else seen this adam

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Orders eligible for combined purchases

Have I gone crazy (yeah hit me with it), or is there an issue with Orders eligible for combined purchases Had 4 purchases come in for 4 items, same buyer, same address, etc. But the orders eligible for combined purchases option isnt clickable, normal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reasonable response times for buyers (from sellers)

eBay Expects Seller to Respond to Shoppers in One Hour (ecommercebytes.com) twyngwyn100%positive Feedback19Kitems soldVisit StoreContactSave seller Joined Feb 2010 Responds within 24 hours What does your site say? Are you happy with this?What might b...

twyngwyn_0-1693031723062.jpeg
  • 49 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Losing Entire Weekend of Sales Due to eBay Staff Member Doing a 'Google Search'

Yesterday we got an email stating that our entire eBay account with 911 active listings has been restricted for three days due to us selling a 'Prescription Only' vet product. The product that they are referring to is 'NexGard Spectra Chewables for D...

Screenshot at Sep 01 17-14-50.png Screenshot at Sep 01 17-07-31.png

Return from USA

Hello, I am hoping someone can advise me here. A buyer purchased a dress, received it and has requested a refund because she said it was fake and fabric not as described. Odd since it was purchased from the brands staff sales and the VP of production...

Aramex

May I request Ebay to please ban Aramex from getting the deliveries of our orders. Aramex is so horrible. They have already lost many parcels and are taking ages before they deliver. If Aramex continues to do deliveries and pick up, I might be out of...

• 18 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Australia Post Parcel Insurance

Hi, Has anyone else noticed Aust. Post parcel insurance is a waste of money when selling on ebay. If an item is broken during shipment the buyer must make the claim by taking the broken item and parcel to the nearest post office. If the buyer doesn't...