Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

don’t have details to previous payout account

hi i have just sold an item on ebay but i cannot receive payouts because i dont have the details to the bank account used for that. i’m pretty sure i might have made a typo when writing the account number and i cannot change it as i need that account...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is this even possible?

A buyer purchased a PC. Newbie with only 1 feedback. Over the course of the first 24 hours we received many messages from him asking about various things, upgrades etc. Often 3 or 4 messages in the space of 10 minutes or so, asking why we were ignori...

• 30 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Inconsistent rankings in best match search results.

Has anyone else experienced an inconsistency with where their listings rank in search results? I have always had a number of listings that typically appear right at the top. For the past month or so, I've noticed a lot of variability in this. Sometim...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fraud and scams

We have recently be caught out with I now know as Triangular Fraud.Orders for one of our products, Titebond Wood Glue, came through our usual website, but had been purchased by "customers" from an ebay site. The goods were well priced and Free Freigh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller paid for item and postage and now wants to pick up

Hi, I've had a buyer pay for an item with their postage and now wants to pick it up, I'm fine with picking up, whats the best way to go now, do I just send back a refund for postage by paypal or is there a way to send a new invoice for pickup?Thanks

Resolved! GSP enabled but buyer in Japan not seeing postage options?

Hi Below is the link to the listing, I have GSP enabled but it doesn't have Japan in the 'ship to' options even though GSP includes Japan and this is not a restricted item.. I've checked my account settings and there are no countries that I've exclud...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Minimum withdrawl amount

I sold a bag in Aus dollar and have been paid in Usd dollar in Payoneer. Now the balance showd in Payoneer is USD dollar. What is the minimum allowed withdrawl amount?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cant leave feedback for sales

is anyone not able to leave feedback for buyers it just comes up canty find the listing in red

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Getting paid

I sold a dryer.  Buyer picked up but I have not been paid.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is my item description HTML not showing any style?

So its my first time creating a template for my item descriptions. I used VS code to write my HTML CSS and Java. After finishing and reading some posts on the subject I changed my code to style my css in-line HTML. I removed my and tags. When I pre...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Feedback

What is the best way to get buyers to give feedback? Only less than half do. I have received some nice messages and even cards in the post. I was sending a message after posting the item asking for feedback but it just feels desperate! Does it even m...

Resolved! Revising Letter Options from Tracked to untracked

I try to revise my listing from "Letter Tracked" to "Letter Untracked" but the only options that show up are Parcels.If I relist with the same details I can select "Letter Untracked. I have tried to select lower settings for Weight and Dimensions (Bo...