Who will get their $30 spends from ebay???

Further evidence that ebay doesn't give a TOSS about hard working ebay sellers who slog away for little profit but are neither large scale sellers nor do they sell really high value items. . .

Announcement today that ebay will give us $30 to spend in return for sales of high value items over $500. But not a sign of any sort of recognition, affirmation or reward for the other loyal sellers who in many cases have worked away for years, almost as much for ebay's financial benefit, as for their own.

We small sellers are invisible to them and they couldn't care less about us as long as they can strip us of as much of our meagre profits as possible !!!

I know this harping on achieves nothing, except as a means of venting but that's it for me in terms of complaints. In the end it only makes me feel worse than I already feel about the whole ebay deal and ethos !

I don't think I will be around for much longer after over 6 years of selling on this platform.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Send them an email, and use the tell us what you think link. That is likely to be ignored, but might make you feel better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Lol, I'm with you . . . . . . the same people who get reduced fees for selling white goods over $200 or $500  ? - whatever it is - not us that's for sure  !!

You've gotta laugh, otherwise you'd cry

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Sorry, not sure where I should post this, but may be relevant here.  Was reading somwhere on here previously the link for the latest survey we were sent didn't work, but they have now resent the email with a working link !! There is ONE opportunity in the survey to actually make comments, the rest is just  'scoring', much of which does not really give you the opportunity for true and accurate responses or your thoughts.  Just another way to have your say . . . . .

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply