Why am I getting message "Posting cost can't be calculated. Please enter a valid postcode" ?

For some of my listings postage calculation does not work, customer recieves message "Posting cost can't be calculated. Please enter a valid postcode" , does anyone know why ? 

Dimensions i mentioned in listings are all under Australia post limits.

My all listings are Domestics only.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Why am I getting message "Posting cost can't be calculated. Please enter a valid postcode" ?

Please check dates before dragging up old threads.  This has not seen the light of day for 18 months.  Guess the OP has it worked out by now.

DEAD THREAD

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

Nothing wrong with reopening an old thread if it is still relevant. The Original poster may have solved the issue for them - doesn't mean others won't have similar issues, possibly for different reasons. This issue is still alive.
Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

if it's for different reasons, then the answers in this thread will be useless, therefore the thread should have been left on page 20.

Especially given you didn't actually provide any information that would be of use to anybody. I notice with your massive experience you haven't ever bothered to provide any help on the boards. 4 posts in 17 years, at least one of which was pointless, doesn't give you much street cred.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply