Why can't I send a combined invoice?

HI

I have a buyer who purchased an item 4 days ago and I sent the initial invoice.  They then won a 2 more items today and when I go in to send a new invoice, it only shows the 2 new ones?  I've tried to go into the initial invoice and resend - but it has not added the other 2 purchases?  Can someone please help please 😛

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Have you tried uncombining the first invoice and then recombine all 4 items
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I can't work out how to do that?  😞

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

It's certainly not easy to find how to do any more.  The last time I had to do it, I contacted Live Help and they stepped me through it.  Sorry, I can't remember how it's done.  Give them a try.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

May I ask why you sent an invoice straight after the first purchase? As buyers get an item won email that includes a pay now button I never send one unless a buyer hasn't paid by day three then I send one as a reminder.

Have you made sure the buyer has not paid for the first item as that would mean you could not add that item to the new invoice.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

There appears to be a few glitches in the invoicing system last night and today.  I tried to make payment for a combined invoice and had a whole lot of unusual problems.

Hopefully they are temporary and just ebay Friday maintenance.

My suggestion would be to mark all items as paid, then unmark as paid, then hopefully they will combine, I have had success with this in the past.

Otherwise, there are also seller settings, I think they are in the area where you set postage rules where you can nominate X amount of days for invoices to be combined,  a longshot, but you might have them set to less than 4 ??

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Try sending the invoice from one of the item sold emails (not through my ebay). I find that sometimes that is enough to reset the system

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply