Why would my blocked buyers list have all I.D.'s removed with the exception of two names

I just went into my blocked buyers list and there were only two I.D.'s on it. There was a line of computer language in there as well.

Who would remove all the names from there?  Here am I thinking all is well and there is adequate protection from those one 

doesnt wish to transact with and all the I.D.'s have gone with the exception of the two. Any ideas?  

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Why would my blocked buyers list have all I.D.'s removed with the exception of two names

I presume those names are deleted as ebay (not a second too soon) bans them. I regularly get something like "deleted_1234" at the end of my list. But I never got what you described. How many names did you have in there?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I seem to have my full list

there are a few 'deleted' after the name which have been there a while but after reading your post I checked, and there are some lines of 'computer text' there were not there the last time I looked at my blocked list

Not sure what it's about though, sorry 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Not many, about 12.  I wouldnt say thats a lot, but they were in there for a  reason.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Can't help but wonder if we have yet another GLITCH in the system.  Seems to be the norm lately.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@kangaroochi wrote:

Not many, about 12.  I wouldnt say thats a lot, but they were in there for a  reason.

12 is nothing, I thought maybe you have gone past the limit, but I believe the limit is something like 5000, so that wasn't the problem.

This does sound like another ebay "unintentional feature"...

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Not sure if this might help or not,  after reading your post I decided to check my blocked list.    Arrgh  Big Blank box

"You have no blocked bidders that dont meet your buyer requirements"  Or something similar.    But what about the ones

I have personally listed,  well after searching around  for a while   I  found  my list of  PITA Club members stil exists.

So it seems that there are now two blocked lists,  Those added by ebay because they dont meet your specific buyers

requirements (As selected from ebays restricted reasons list)  And  Those you have personally blocked for any reason

you like.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply