Will I need to pay for the return?

Hi. I recently purchased some acrylic nail stuff from WA, clearly not from Aus as the language in there messages is terrible. When I received the item, the bottle of liquid has leaked and melted all the little pots of powder closed. I messaged the seller with a photo and they came back offering a $6 refund. I only paid $11.61 as it was free shipping. I refused saying that I would have still paid $5.61 for something I cannot use. They have now come back with an $8 refund and have told me that if I open up an item not as described, I will need to send it back. Can someone clarify for me, if I do open up a dispute, will I need to send it back as it could cost more than this is worth. Sorry, I know this has probably been answered before, but I have never opened a dispute before. I know their feedback is appauling. Didn't even check.

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

i see what you mean lyndal, i just noticed that athough it says darwin in the listing clicking on his username says hes registered in malaysia i didnt know i could do that .

Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

buyer should do a follow up to feedback and explain it a little better as you have said.

Pretty sure you can do a feedback follow up at anytime.

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReviewFeedbackLeft

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply