Won't let me view my unsold list ,when I select it ,it just reports a problem with it

I can't view my unsold items ,when I click on it,I just get a page I've never seen before with no way to view unsold,but let's me view sold

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Won't let me view my unsold list ,when I select it ,it just reports a problem with it

my unsold page changed yesterday or the day before....I think they're in the process of changing it.
You should still be able to go to MY EBAY and scroll to the bottom for unsold
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Mine changed too, still in the same place but changed (and a crud change,as they all are)

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Yep, can't bulk relist anymore unless you go to seller hub.

image host
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I never use bulk relist so I did'nt notice that

The whole layout has changed and I no long have the 'make more edits box' 

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

It's inside the relist box or under the item
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you Cat Happy

I must not have been looking half as well as I thought I was

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

maybe it's coming & going too.....they could be trying to send us all mad
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
maybe it's coming & going too.....they could be trying to send us all mad

Lol, in my case I think they've already succeeded Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

my wine cabinet is getting very low ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply