Worried that a Sendle Parcel Has No Scan when Picked Up

Hi, I am just a little worried about a parcel that was picked up by Sendle as no pick up scan is showing.  I had 2 parcels that were picked up at the same time but only one of them is showing that it was picked up.  The other does not have a scan.  I'm worried about it as it was more valuable than the other.  Just wanted to check with anyone who has used sendle that is it possible that the scan was delayed or it may show later.  It was only today that the 2 parcels were picked up.  Thanks 

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Worried that a Sendle Parcel Has No Scan when Picked Up

I totally agree.  I have gone back to using AP.

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

Yes, I feel the same way you do.  I've had a couple of Sendle parcels sent.  Some were not collected till one or days later.  I once had 2 parcels left outside and only one was collected.  I messaged them to let them know that one was collected.  Had not response.  The other was collected a day later.  Not sure if that was because of my message or their system telling them a parcel needs to be collected.  The tracking times seem all over the place as you have mentioned.  When I called Couriers Please to tell them that a parcel was picked up without a scan they gave me the same response that the driver may have been busy.  They also mentioned that they driver might of thought both parcels had the same tracking number and so only one was scanned even though they were 2 very different addresses.  In the end the parcel was received but they seem unreliable and I was so stressed.  Nothing runs smoothly.  So I will stick with AP.

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

Wow, that's crazy.  They don't sound reliable.

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

I noticed that the Sendle label has the name of the courier company on it.  I don't think there is a way of knowing what courier company will be used before printing the label. 

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

Ah I’ll keep that in mind IF I ever use them again. The parcels were left at the front for contactless pick up so I didn’t see when they picked up.

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

@fab_fashion_boutique wrote:

I noticed that the Sendle label has the name of the courier company on it.  I don't think there is a way of knowing what courier company will be used before printing the label. 

It is almost 99% sure that Sendle will use Couriers Please or Aramex/Fastway for pickups......and for delivery if they are local deliveries.

Only if the items are to go interstate of any great distance will they change the courier service.....maybe.

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

Sendle is just a Paperwork shuffler that sends everything usually via Aramax and takes money off the top.

Aramax scanning is always terrible to country areas. Lodge a enquiry with sendle as soon as there is a tracking problem to help with claims later on and always take screen shots as enquirys can disappear.

Dont let sendle tell you to deal with Aramax (or couriers please) as they are the ones collecting the money and have better contacts at those transport companies. 

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply