Your First Transaction Defect

I have just received message from eBay  "you've Received Your First Transaction Defect", but when I go to my dashboard everything is 0%, and feedback 100% wth full stars.  I have never cancelled a transaction, nobody has opened dispute against me.  So what is going on?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seems to be an eBay problem.

Others have had the same message, some members received a delayed defect from months ago and others nothing.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Seems to be an eBay problem.

Others have had the same message, some members received a delayed defect from months ago and others nothing.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks.  Everything seems to be crashing, banks have their systems go down, I have been now several days without phone and when the technician came on Saturday he told me it is a fault somewhere else, and they do not work over weekend in that department, so my phone might be back on Tuesday, if I am lucky.  Now eBay does not let me escalate on the date it supposed to be able to, or they send me warnings I did not deserve. 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

We've become too reliant on electronic processes unfortunately kazumi.

Give me the basics anytime. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I've never been one for a doomsday bunker but... there are times...!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

00ers00
Community Member

Hey Y'all,

I got hit with this one too. I was convinced it was a scam till I logged in to make a purchase a few days ago.

Pretty furious as I live by the "do unto others" code and I've only ever had one seller dispute by a guy who couldn't read.

So I requested the "Call me Back" feature, which was done within 60 seconds by the way and advised that it was a "system glitch after they amended their Seller Performance T&C's a few weeks back and to just ignore it."

Check your Feedback Status etc there should be no change.

Make sure you ask for a Receipt number for the call and record it.

Hope this helps some of you.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply