anyone having trouble with photobucket today ?

I  have tried to upload some photos today and I am having a terrile time do so with photobucket.  Is anyone else having difficulties ?

Im not even sure if my photos are visible at the moment as I cannot see them.  I dont know if its my computer or the photobucket site, as I cant find any information on their site regarding troubles etc.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: anyone having trouble with photobucket today ?

yep, lots of trouble with photobucket on listings on three different logins I use for selling on eBay.  I have revised my listing on this login to include the following at the top of my description:

PLEASE NOTE: Photobucket has recently upgraded its website.  If you experience difficulty viewing the photos below then eBay message me and let me know what pictures of this item you wish to see and I will email them to you or attach them to a reply eBay message.  In the meantime, you can still view the eBay listing photos above (some of which are normally available as clickable photobucket photos below).

I have also found that eBay pictures in listings are playing up a bit.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

ljs_76
Community Member

Yes, my photobucket images do not load.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks .. good to know its not just me .... but not good to know that photobucket is not working.   Since their upgrade I have had trouble here and there, but not as much as right now. I cant even load photos at the moment and I was hoping to spend my long weekend doing just that ! 

ps sorry about the bad english above in my first post !  Must remember to proof read next time.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I dont use photobucket & have given up listing - Ebay playing around again today

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

ljs_76
Community Member

Appears to be working ok now.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Appears to be working ok now.

I clicked the link on Photobucket that let me revert to the previous version.  I was able to give a reason and I just stated that the new version was not working.

The photobucket images are back in my listing BUT I am going to leave my message at the top of the listing in case problems happen again.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply