aust post have lost my parcels 2-3rd august and 7th august Has any one else had the same Sydney dc

Hi all. 

I am a seller in sydney and Aust post have lost my envelopes which have no tracking on the dates 

2-3rd august and the 7th august.  I have soo far replaced and sent out in the last 4 days 187 envelopes with more coming through. 

I need to know if anyone else is in the same scenario as us from the distribution centre in sydney. 

Either leightonfield or strathfield or chullora sorting centres. 

I have had this happen to me before but not in this magnitue. 

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: aust post have lost my parcels 2-3rd august and 7th august Has any one else had the same Sydney

lrtmms
Community Member
Thanks. Yes to QLD it's only 2.5 weeks quicker than regular.

Intrastate it's under a week.
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Re: aust post have lost my parcels 2-3rd august and 7th august Has any one else had the same Sydney

I did read somewhere that AP have "preferred" fonts that are more easily/accurately recognised by the automatic sorting machines.

Unfortunately I do not have a list of the fonts but FWIW our labelling machine uses the font Maison Neue and we rarely have problems with misdirected or non-receipt of mail.  Around 99.5% of mail gets delivered without a hitch.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

same here, between 4-7th Aug, by chullora, not only regular mails without tracking , i have also more then 10 registered post is missing at the moment.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

You and gadget really need to reply to alarms. He would be over the moon that presumably 'platinum' sellers have deigned to join us plebs.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Hmm… I hand write all mine. Maybe that's why they take so long to deliver!

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply