Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fastway / Aramex

Ebay sellers please be advised that after yet another debacle if you use Fastway / Aramex I for one will not purchase from you. Fed up of no tracking updates, deliveries weeks late and no reply to phone calls.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Opening an account in the USA

I am an Aussie seller on ebay and want to open an account in the USA ie ebay.com. We have some very good wholesale arrangements and want to list on ebay in America only1) What is the most efficient way to do this in terms of costs? Do I need to open ...

Anyone here qualifies for Australia Post parcel discounts?

Make sending mighty easy with MyPost BusinessAccess savings on parcel sending. Save time by paying for postage online and printing your own labels. Save up to 15% on parcel sending, eligibility criteria applyPay for and print your own postage labelsG...

Managed Payments - Refund Issues

Has anyone else had issues with refunds through Managed Payments?i refunded a buyer within 4 hours of payment, so payment was still « processing ». The buyer confirmed he received the refund an hour later, but eBay have deducted the same amount from ...

9622732B-C4EB-440E-BFFF-9CAB2177630E.jpeg

Resolved! Why is the postage cost for an item sold in eBay.au have a 30% mark up when viewed from ebay.co.UK?

LOST SALES.Been told my postage cost to the EU is to much so looked into it & found when searching any of the products I sell from Australia eBay .com.au viewing it on the site ebay.co.UK the postage cost has a 30% mark up over the price on my Austra...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange recent drop in listings?

I have had a specific saved search for many years and check it probably 6 nights a week.Using the exact same search last night & tonight, I have seen a dramatic drop in the new listings being displayed as I have the search set up to show "most recent...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New way EBay to take more money in fees

Great, just got an email from EBay regarding the way ad fees are going to be calculated. Gee it is just getting harder and harder to sell on EBay. They may not charge us listing fees to list an item but if it’s a pretty popular item and you do not pa...

• 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Two very weird purchases

I have been selling on eBay for 20 years and never come across this one before.Friday, a zero feedback just registered (on Friday) buyer makes a purchase. No problem I have plenty of those, we all were zero at some point of time.Now the weird bit5 Mi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just a rant but geeezzz…..

Had a buyer want to purchase an item and asked for best price. I gave discounted price from listing price, BIN aside. Listing clearly states cash on pick up. So buyer pays via other means. I then get 5 harassing messages saying I’ve paid, need pick u...

Payment sent to old bank account?

Last week I changed bank accounts for my payments, however I've just noticed that payment for a sale a few days ago was paid into the old account? Has this happened to anyone else?

Ebay need to bring back the ability for sellers to give bad feedback to non paying buyers...I am get

Ebay need to bring the ability for sellers to give bad feedback to non paying buyers...I am getting more and more non payers and no communication from them....I think it would deter people from bidding if they do not intend to pay...Its a big waste o...

Final Sales Fees.

So the never ending change to fees once again . Variable. Hidden.Despite the constant feedback from good hearted eBayers ... Big Brother continues to light fires that no one puts out. How about giving back something of genuine goodwill to sellers lik...

Time for an eBay alternative?

Yes there’s gumtree and Facebook marketplace, but what about a platform with a buy now feature suitable for any sellers, with the security eBay has? Fees are ridiculous with no selling promotions in sight, sales have been down, do people think eBay c...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful