Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Has something changed for sellers recently?

I haven't sold anything for a few weeks but found the new system horrid. How to I edit photos? Font?It's diabolical. I have 400+ feed backs and can't figure it out. It makes me feel like a rookie because my listing looks cheap.

hi all, i just want ppls opinion,,, i sold bunk beds last sunday,, havnt heard from buyer,

Hi last sunday evening my bunk beds sold there were a few bidders, i sent message to winner immediately saying to contact me when they wanted to pickup item, and the times i was most likely to be home, and my address.I hadnt heard anything at all, th...

Are load and go visa's ok to use from aus post?

I wish to set up another ID but dont have another bank account that I can link to Ebay and Paypal so my question is as a Seller1 Can I use a Prepaid Visa from Australia Post?2 If I sell an Item and someone wants to deposit funds into that account Can...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does this buyer now have a strike against their name?

Hi all,I have just closed an unpaid case. I got a message from eBay:"You've received a final value fee credit. Also, an unpaid item has been recorded on the buyer's account.If you want, you can go to your site preferences and authorise us to automati...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automatic Feedback

Hi Everyone Just wanted to find out if there is a way of setting up automatic feedback when someone buys something ? I`m mainly a seller, but buy a few things from 2 different sellers, and as soon as I make payment, I receive feedback from them, so I...

think buyer is going to scam me

hi, hoping someone can help, buyer brought shorts for 270, buy now free postage, now sending messages wants to pay 250 outside ebay so i save fees, said no then kept harrasing me, 6 messages later all saing she wants them for 250, i said 260 and she ...

When people are selling on ebay the name of there suburb would be very handy for items which are

pick up I have seen things advertised as being in Illawarra and turn out to be at Bowral which is in the southern highlands. when people advertise as Sydney it could be any where between Sutherland and Hornsby and out to Penrith. Would be much easier...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One feedback...Two transactions

Had two separate listings - buyer paid for separately , buyer left feedback on both, why is my feedback number up only by one number, but theirs will go up for two/ both transactions? Curious, thank you