Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with embedded pictures in description.

Hi, I'm trying to embed a photo into my description.I managed to do it using the HTML code and it looks fine however if viewed using the eBay app for phones the photo doesn't automaticaly downsize and so the formating of the listing is screwed up. Is...

refunds

I recently sold soemone 2 pairs of shoe. They wanted to return them as they said they didnt fit. when i asked what the problem was she said the back strap didnt fit, which is strange as they are extra long. They are beaded sandals and i posted them i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ending a Listing as a buy-it-now offer made

If you have an item listed as a Auction sale and there is already a bid on the item, along comes a potential buyer who is offering a buy- it-now price. Am I able to change the listing to include Buy it now once there is a bid on the item? or would it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal claim made because postage too expensive

I normally send my sales via click and send, but in this case, the item, although less than 500gm, was too big for the bag, so I could have sent it in a 3kg bag, but felt that this would be quite expensive, as I normally charge $13. Also the click an...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Policy Updates - Clueless examples

Ebay has "updated" policies re key word spamming etc My god who does the research to inform the examples they use. So out of touch with Australian Fashion it does my head in Cut and paste from revised policy ... Including multiple brand names in a ti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Posting clothing.

Hey guys, I'm looking to see what is the cheapest way to post clothing from our store for example T-Shirts to save money on fees and packaging, Any tips would be greatfully appreciated. Ozbestbuyz

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing my postive feedback on another buyer.

Still learning the inside and outs of Ebay, We recently had a buyer buy an item from us. It was stated their were delays as I was selling my friends nintendo the guy had little to no communication as we tried to work with him then opened a dispute 1-...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEW PAYPAL SCAM PHISHING EMAIL

Just wanted to warn buyers / sellers on ebay of new type of paypal phishing email as it almost fooled me , asking me to go to my resolution center to update my details , I sent it it to spoof@paypal.com.au and was confirmed that it was , heres a copy...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Limits

We operate two eBay stores.We opened them both up back in April/May this year.One is subject to monthly selling limits whilst the other has no limits at all. Today I had to call in to have the limits raised so we can increase our listings. No problem...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair Feedback

I just hate it that these buyers can get away with this ,,, I had a buyer email me a question to which the email states i replied on the same date as the message that was sent to me ... Item was completely as described and sent straight away and i ge...