Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch To Classic View??

Has the Switch To Classic View in the seller hub disappeared for good? I've been trying all afternoon but it only gives me seller hub - all the old tricks just lead me back to seller hub. Even my book marked pages for "My Ebay All Selling" now only g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 63 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automatic payment to Ebay

I recently sold an item on Ebay and received a payment of $7.06 and then the same day Ebay charged me $7.95 and it was titled Ebay marketplace automatic drawing. I have no idea why I was charged this money and I hope it is not a monthly fee of some s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promotions history

Has anyone else notice the promotions history has disappeared? Reason I’m questioning this is I listed items under a promo which had free fees, ie $1 fvfs and it’s disappeared and have been charged fvfs

Ebay endorsing fraud

This is to advise a seller is selling a guitar that is not genuine. I'd report it on the ebay item but the this functionality is not working on ebay. When I try to report the item this is what I get from ebay...We are not able to process your message...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidders username

Why now does a bidders username not show. Before you could see if a bidder was making multiple bids?

All Selling

Your new all selling page is terrible , it's messy and too much information, looks like all you have done is dragged info from the hub and added it to the All Selling page, looks terrible , untidy and confusing and personally ..I don't want to see al...

BIdders name no longer there??

Hi this stupid new selling format does not show who the bids are from.So if a bidder has multiple how does one know this I am very confused taking longer to sort things out Any one else??

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

printing labels

Hi all having trouble printing labels.Message reads "problem coul not generate label"Contacted Ebay they suggested it was an Aust post problem. any body else had problems?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Closing a store if on managed payments

Thinking of closing my store and am not sure how this works as I'm on managed payments and therefore get the 250k free listings. Would it be prudent to end all my listings first? I don't want to find that I'm suddenly billed for any excess over 40 li...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful