Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Requesting Higher Selling Limits

Been trying to request higher selling limits. When I click on it, it takes me to the page "contact us", when I click on that, either nothing happens, or says "we're currently having problems displaying this page". Been doing it all week. Anyone else ...

So today I got this message: ebay Warning: Violation of eBay's Third-party fulfilment policy

So I get this lovely message from eBay, and yes it said Hello ##username## ebay Warning: Violation of eBay's Third-party fulfilment policy Hello ##username##,We've determined that you haven't followed our Third-party fulfilment policy. If you use a t...

Paypal Help. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Paypal account to your bank account ?

Help. Does anyone know how to transfer money in my Paypal account, to my bank account please? When I get "X" amount of money in there from my sales, I used to transfer it no problem, but with this new Xoom thing, it's not clear. It says to click "tra...

cant list items

why can't I list my item but I already added my bank account

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to avoid chargeback fee?

Last time I had a chargeback was years ago, I had no option *not* to dispute it, and I lost the case even though the seller left feedback saying they received the item. So I had to pay the $25 fee. So now I'm wary about what to do... The chargeback i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! defect late postage

I received a defect for late postage after open communication with the buyer and giving a good gift for 3 days late sending the item pretty biased way of working it out My Message Hiplease accept my apology for the late postage.( My Boss had me out w...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay making there own rules up

Tracking details Australia Post tracking #****9701008320900 17 Aug 2020 10:36am Delivered MERRIJIG,VIC 17 Aug 2020 7:50am Onboard for delivery MANSFIELD,VIC 13 Aug 2020 11:45am Item processed at facility SUNSHINE WEST,VIC 10 Aug 2020 1:38pm Received ...

Non-store owners - new Time Away option

Just noticed on my Seller Hub that there is a link to something new named "Time Away".Looks like it will be useful for non-store owners to pause their items if they need to take a break without having to end them or change the quantity to zero.

click & collect using your own courier

Greetings Guru's,Does anyone use the click & collect service for their listings & use their own courier service?I normally have postage / freight as a seperate item (Not free)If so, can you please share any issues.and how you may have gone about it.I...

Resolved! can a buyer inspect an item before sale

Hi All,I have a buyer who would like to inspect an item before bidding and is prepared to come approximately 100K to do so. Does this contravene member to member contact policy to arrange this?Anyone know?