Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question Askers

I have noticed a pattern, maybe it is just me , but over the years I have found the more questions somebody asks the less likely it is to be a pleasant outcome. Ivejust spent another round of questions, then offers, acceptance, then more questions, s...

New Items rollIing over problem

Just got over phone to ebay. I am on the free listings till 6th, but found 1 has been taken off my 40 leaving 39. I checked the number and it is a listing that ends in 18 hours. Now that has not rolled over yet as I usually end and relist anyway, but...

Resolved! Using cancelled shipping label

This morning I could not print out shipping label for item I sold, so I cancelled it. Then I tried printing something else and the printer did not work. I got a new printer and am not sure what to do next. If I manage to print out the label, when (IF...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery costs

Are sellers permitted to apply any delivery cost to items?Are massive delivery cost outside the ebay guidelines or is it simply a buyer beware situation?Steve c

• 57 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers not paying.

Who is sick and tired of buyers not paying for their items and nothing being done about it.They waste the sellers time and effort and there are no consequences for this.These time wasters should be suspended from ebay.Ebay has everything stacked agai...

Combined invoices

Anyone else having trouble sending combined invoices - can't change the postage amount - have spoken to ebay and they are aware - is it just me??

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal issue

I’ve had a few customers message me this week to tell me that they can’t pay for their purchases as it’s not allowing any payment options. I’ve contacted eBay to make sure there is nothing wrong on my side but all seems to be working correctly. Sales...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay plus glitch for sellers

Any one is having a problem with thier ebay plus listings today? My sold items under ebay plus suddenly turned to free shipping and ebay is not reimburising the postage. I called ebay and as per usuall they have no idea about any thing. Just want to ...

One very unlucky buyer

I've just had a sale from a buyer who has left 15 negs and 2 neutrals out of her entire 22 feedbacks left for sellers.I'm not willing to take the risk. Just remind me - I can cancel the sale under "Problem with postage/other" without any issues?Natur...

Still no 2010s category option when selling coins/notes

I know eBay is only run by trained monkeys, but has eBay seriously not noticed that after nine years? Will there even be a 2020s option when the new coins and notes come out next year? Or does eBay still think it's 2003? You cannot create an item spe...

Resolved! Buyers sending offers

Thoughts on potential buyers sending through offers via a message, when you don't have Best Offer option in your listing. Do you reply politely or ignore?

Increased sales after bulk edit

Yesterday I posted about my listings taking a long time to re-index after turning off holiday mode.Brerrabbit made the excellent suggestion of doing a bulk edit (but not changing anything).I went through all my listings, and found in fact there were ...

Resolved! Help with polite response needed

I got this message tonight: Customs ChargesHi there,hope you are well.Quick check: I've been charged for customs, see attached photo, for 12.95£. How do we go about refunding this?These charges would either have to be listed up front or be paid for b...

customs.JPG

cost of good sold

Hi Guys,Sorry if I haven't seen this before here but why doesn't ebay allow me a field (which would also show up on the exported data) for the cost of the good sold. Or at least, a field for the cost price when I make the listing??