Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International postage costs by location

Hi Folks, I hope you are all well and selling well. I need your help again with something that has my tiny mind bent every which way and please forgive me if I've asked something similar a long time ago. I'm just now getting a round tuit! I'm not the...

gst

ebay state they are not sellers or buyers but only supply a platform for transactions, if this is the case how can they legally charge and collect gst, most sellers are not required to charge gst in view of the amount involved. I consider the practic...

Relisting from inventory....

Hi Guys,Can anyone advise what this means everytime I am trying to relist items from my inventory? It looks like there's a problem with this listing.The job context object is not supported by Action Service Framework.ThanksRod

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do you have to accept Paypal when selling?

Just a question, im wanting to bid on something from another seller, but she isnt accepting paypal, and says it a few times in caps in the listing - will not accept paypal only DD - i messaged her and said i want what shes selling but will only pay p...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer refunded but item not returned

Being a 1st time seller on ebay, I had the misfortune of encountering a buyer who brought a 2nd hand branded bag from me, hassled me to ship it to her despite the fact that I never actually received the money that she paid (casual buyers have their f...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

1000 free listings on ebay.co.uk

I sometimes log into the ebay uk site as my daughter lives in London and I have stuff sent to her. When I was scrolling through my account page I came to the Listings Section and it says - List 1000 for for free per month.I was dumbfounded....how com...

Problem with issueing refund

I need to refund a buyer however the address ebay has for me is incorrect. (Now corrected) i have emailed the buyer detailing that the address given is wrong and telling her my new one. BUT the system when i try to agree to a refund is asking me to c...

Resolved! implications of seller cancelling sale

I am not a store-owner.I sold an item & then when I went to clean it before posting (it was silver plate) I realised there was a spot of corrosion on it. I contacted the buyer twice over the weekend & told him the story & sent photos & asked did he w...