Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Paypal - Local pickup scam attempts on the rise

Hi Has anyone noticed a marked increase in this attempt post 1 May 2015 , or just a general increase in buyers requesting Pickups's in general? I had a buyer pay by paypal then request pickup which I promptly refunded after I looked at the buyers Fac...

SELLER- describes place of ITEM as Australia when actually the goods have to come from CHINA

Item number 163179173952 I have recently purchased 2 of the above item on the belief that the items were already in Australia, so the presumption is that you will get the items quickly. Instead, I find now after doing detailed research that the items...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Big Supermarket has 86.2% feedback

You may have reacently heard some news about a large supermarket chain entering the ebay space. Wow, can't believe how low their feedback is. With the number of people leaving negative feeback for out of stocks, thier defect rate must be through the ...

Resolved! Best offer

Hi, is anyone else having trouble with best offer being added to buy it now listings? I make sure when I put an item on for sale that the best offer box isn't ticked but when I chexk my listings sometimes after a couple of days best offer appears. Do...

Seller using second account to increase bids

How can you tell if a seller is using a second account to increase his bids.As there seems to be a seller in Australia that listed a item for sale last Sunday which i bidded on but didn't win ,which didn't bother me.But on Monday he relisted the same...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return of the Zombie NPBidders

I have had a string of non-paying bidders recently, more in the last 3 months than I have had in the previous 5 years. Most look like this- user name- h7y7bhjh9mx (random mix of numbers and letters) , feedback score-0. Bid, then nothing. Send a coupl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Remorse ??

a buyer has contacted me claiming item is not what was expected. and has asked for full refund and postage to return to me. although item is exactly what was listed and sent.... 2 x titles Cookbooks they thought 3 were being sent and only photos of 2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Search results & GTC

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2019/03/25/do-ebay-sellers-now-lose-an-extra-bump-in-search-results/ as vague as ever

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful