Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

*Jordan 4's 50% Variable Fee Promo*

Hey everyone,So last month I got a promo to sell Jordan 4's and ebay will only take 50% of their normal fees. The T&C's clearly state that the fees won't be refunded straight away and will be sent out "next month", I am completely aware and understan...

Resolved! Pick up only items

Just wondering what is the procedure of when selling a pick up only item, if the buyer pays, but doesn’t contact to arrange pick up. Or contact at all throughout the whole transaction. Thank you.

Resolved! Dotting 'i's and crossing 't's before I sell on eBay.uk

This may sound like a dumb question, but I wanted to find out BEFORE I list some items on eBay.uk, how payments are managed. As in do I have to verify my bank details with the UK site? Or is my current account status with eBay sufficient. There are o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay selling price limit (for some?)

This is not new. I have been with Ebay since 2003. Mostly purchased goods online, but the occasional sale.Last of my sale few years back was a camera which I sold for at $600 plus, I think.Anyway, nowadays I am not allowed to sell anything above $200...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback.

I have been a good seller on Ebay for many years . There is always someone that is not happy or likes too vent. Why should good longtime sellers ,that post on time and wrap items very well, be put into the 24/7 365 days of the year prison cell.Why 12...

Resolved! Does saying in title 'Free Shipping' increase the amount that people look(and buy,) the item?

I'm thinking of adding this to all my listings because wouldn't more buyers be attracted to buying the listing more then? (Just to ask should I add it if nationally I shep for free but if I do international shipping that can't be an option so should ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay competitors copy my listing description

I have been selling on eBay for more than 5 years. I put in a lot of efforts writing good descriptions and taking good pictures. Now I have noticed some eBay competitors (all based in Sydney regents park) copied my listings descriptions word by word....

Free Postage??? How can one offer free postage with the item selling is only $1.95 .....

I see sellers in china selling rings for $1.95 with free postage.... how can this be done??? is there a deal they have with postage company??? when we sell something we have to make sure the postage money is there to send it in australia as post is n...

Overview

My overview is completly blank. Is this a glitch (it's not Friday)? Anyone else???

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Buyer Address

I sold an item on ebay and shipped it next day to address advised to me on the sales description provided by ebay. Buyer contacts me a couple of days later explaining I've sent item to incorrect address. Out of good will I sent a second item, at my e...

Returns, shipping and timeframes

I would appreciate some input into how the returns process (MBG) would normally play out. I’ve accepted the return of an item I sold under eBay’s money back guarantee. Once I had accepted the return I was prompted to buy a returns shipping label and ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful