Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow photo upload from Phone when listing

HiI upload photos from my iphone once I've finished the listing on my I Mac. Is anyone else having trouble with slow process ie: photos taking too long to upload.When the new listing tool came out late last year 2022 the photo upload from mobile phon...

Resolved! Postage rates

Hi, Im utterly confused how to charge for postage on ebay For example I have a lamp that its legs are 135cm, can be unscrewed from head of the lamp. 3 legs and head of the lamp How do I post something like this, what do I charge? How do I package thi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INR request help

Just wanting some advice for an open INR request I have. I've uploaded the tracking & the item is now showing as 'delivered'. Buyer has also uploaded a message to case stating it has arrived.However the buyer has not closed the case.Should I let it '...

Combined postage only works sometimes

On some occasions, I've had buyers contact me to say that they're trying to check out multiple items, but the shipping is not combining as per my policies.For example, today a buyer in the US says that she's trying to buy 4 items, which should combin...

How Environmentally Friendly is your Business?

Hey guys,I hope you are all well and surviving the economic challenges. I had my first 'complaint' recently about my packaging materials which is the first time I have come across this. My background is in packing very fragile items so I admit I do p...

Resolved! No fee credit on partial refunds

Today I refunded an buyer for one damaged item in a set. It was a partial refund. eBay refuse to give me a credit as they say they only issue credit fee on full refunds for people on Managed Payments. I was happy using PayPal, but it was eBay who for...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer has not yet picked up their parcel

Hi all, I posted an item to a buyer interstate (I paid for shipping via AusPost), and they have not yet picked it up after several days. If this item is returned to me, do I, as the seller, get a refund on shipping? Otherwise I’m out of pocket paying...

Sendle delivery service

I notice quite a few negative comments re Sendle for sellers. I don't sell a vast quantity of items but I have been using Sendle for the past 6 months and have found it delivers quickly and efficiently. I send on average 3 items a week and once our l...

Resolved! Funds On Hold ..

Sold an item on ebay. The item was delivered. Positive feedback received but Paypal are still holding my funds. I have lost any trust in ebay. I understand that some steps need to be taken for security sake and I'm comfortable with that. The item was...

• 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful