Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long is someone a ‘new seller’?

Hello! Im wondering how long someone is classed as a new seller for? Is this a certain amount of sales?ive only just recently started selling items and last night had the payout initiated for the first item I sent which was a few weeks ago now. Since...

BULK SAVINGS - Not Bulk Listings

Hello, may I ask how I edit the bulk savings when a buyer can buy more than one, all my listings are different and want to make it uniformed? Kindest thanks, Zak

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 4.40.24 pm.png

Resolved! Unusally high Final Value fees of %15.9

Hey there just sarted selling with ebay and I have just notice that my fees seem unusally high . I have done $1,073 in sales and fees have accounted for $217.12 (%20.20). Warrentred all my listings have %3.9 advertisment fee, but the final valuation ...

Cant view seller dashboard / seller level

When clicking on the seller level pageI get a message saying sell my first item when I have already done 100 orders, Any idea what im doing wrong or how i can acces this page?

rblxsuperstore_1-1678763034199.png rblxsuperstore_0-1678763018029.png

Selling slump

Hi all, I am wondering if there are any swap card sellers having trouble selling their cards since the new year?does anyone know what has happened?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Multiple items in a listing

Hi Everyone, I have listed before on ebay over the years but this time I have a collection of figurines I want to list. They are all made by the same company but all are different and I want different prices for each. I have seen listings where there...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I finally found a use for all that Ebay tape...

Remember a couple of years ago when Ebay delivered branded tape to some of us sellers? The 6 rolls have been sitting there gathering dust until I realised that since I am moving home in 2 weeks I can use it to tape up my packing boxes without having ...

Is signature on delivery worth the extra cost????

As a buyer I was shocked to see an item I had delivered was showing on the postage label as Signature on Delivery required (seen after I had the parcel handed to me and postie had left) which had also been highlighted by the seller and I was handed t...

• 88 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancelling An Order From A Rude Buyer Who Wants Me To Email Them

I sold an item (a personalised poster), and received a very rude and demanding message from the buyer ... "get started on it A.S.A.P. and make sure it arrives (by a certain date), etc. etc, and communicate with me through my email address " (which th...

Selling in Variations vs Individual listings

I'm a small time book seller, basically I just sell sets of books in my free time that I pick up around my area. I have now got to the point where I want to try selling individual books, not just sets. My question is does anyone have any experience w...

Funds on hold

Having feedback on over 600 items I am now considering new after not selling for a few years. My funds are being withheld. I find this unfair and I can't find where I can dispute this.

Payment hold

Recently sold item an im waiting for funds to hit my account "on hold" Please help

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

6 digit pin given to the buyer

What am i supposed to do with this 6 digit pin number the buyer sent me after they had picked up the item? I can't find anywhere to put it in.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful