Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

international buyer - and 3 payments.......but

yay 3 sales but headache international buyer, buys 3 items and pays for 3 separately straight away via paypal........why? they weren't a newbie why not request a combined invoice, or use the cart or email me? anyway naturally I'd combine the post whi...

PayPal charged me 13% (not including eBay fee)

I sold an item for $50 and PayPal charged me $6.53 as the fee. This does not include the eBay fee which is $4.95.This is a 23% total selling fee! PayPal support have only sent automated responses when I attempt to contact them. All my other PayPal Fe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has Paypal increased their fees?

I've just been to Paypal's site and while there, clicked on "Policy Updates - effective 12 February, 2015" and while I was aware that they'd altered their fee structure based on sales volume, I thought that their transaction fees were the same 2.6% +...

paypal fees.jpeg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bulk Editing Bugs

This is a bug report. Whenever I contact Customer Service about problems they always thank me and say they will look into it, and nothing ever results from it. Maybe if it's discussed here then they will do something. Today I used the Bulk Edit tool ...

THE FUNNIEST AND SILLYIST BUYERS YOU HAVE HAD ON EBAY

THIS IS JUST A FEWI sell paint and for the odd colors i take off the lid to take a photo of the paint and had a message does this can of paint come with a lid.or get a message saying what color should i paint my house.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmor how much pai...

• 52 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Paypal bug - known issue

Just spoke to Customer Service Paypal after discovering no record of a recent sale in my account, despite receiving an official Paypal confirmation email (though with invalid transaction ID) and despite eBay marking the item as paid. They told me to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay removes any threat daring to criticize them

Notice how so many threads just 'disappear' that have a complaint about the actions Ebay has been taking. Seems they can treat sellers (their employers) like dirt but dare state things they have done and it's bye bye..

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay and postage

Well I knew that eBay was charging their percentage on postage charges but I have just realized that when I print up the postage label which cost me 'say' $11.70 ebay bills me $11.89 plus their extra percentage on top of that. So not only are they ge...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Manager PRO Gone

Has anyone suffered this issue?!!All of sudden it is there but with no records whatsoever??I really need to print out invoices and postage labels to send out items.

Postage label fix?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can tell me if the 22kg postage label fault has been fixed yet?