Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! C.O.D -PAYPAL

HI I want to list an item.but EBAY is insisting I use paypal or another approved method BUT I want cash on delivery. what can I do. AFRICACORPS

Hi I posted an item with tracking, no signature, and it has not been received. The tracking info sho

Hi I posted an item with tracking, no signature, and it has not been received. The tracking info shows that the item is in transit and has been so for four weeks.I have filed a lost property with APO. I have been emailing the buyer telling what I hav...

Resolved! Buyer no reply several emails what's next step

Just wanted to check if anyone has had this situation before I sell personalised products so 99% of the time the buyer will leave me a note or send me a message with the details required but I have had a purchase from June 1st and have emailed the bu...

How to overturn ebays selling ban?

Hi Guys I recently sold afew items that were counterfeit, and now my selling account is banned or as ebay puts it my selling $ amount limit is zero. I didnt know the items were copies, i emailed the supplier in China and they said it was genuine and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do I have to wait 30 days for payment from a bidder just because I offer combined payments???

ebay says 30 days this is recommended might be okay for ebay to hang out for that amount of time . I have one buyer who will not communicate have sent themand Invoiceand a friendly reminder but still no response, so I do not know if they are going to...

Beware <Removed>

Placed bid on 3 items with 5 days left, then wanted to cancel bid because he purchased elsewhere. Although I have no reason to cancel his bid, I did, but felt he needed to be made aware of..

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer who wanted me to stop an auction for her last week.

The buyer I had problems with last week requesting me to cancel an auction as she wanted it for her daughter's birthday (that I did not do) she won the bid but now has not got the parcel. She is in Adelaide and I am from Brisbane the Australian post ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need to send to my buyer another invoice for an additional amount

I offered an item for sale via the auction process, and it sold. In the seller's decscription of the item I specifically stated that the buyer should wait for my invoice before making payment. Before I had a chance to prepare and send an invoice to t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do we report a scammer buyer to Federal Police fraud squad

We have had a terrible buyer on our auction ID. A month after sending out an item by large letter she reported INR.We looked at her FB history (score 700+) and she has at least 10 INR's with negs against other sellers in the past year or two.One othe...

• 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

"Print postage label" and ebay flat rate for Bx4 box

Hi board buddies I am using the ebay 'flat rate' parcel option for the first time, in this case a bx4 box and want to makesure I am doing everything correctly. Clicking on 'Print postage label' (sold items/my ebay) seems totake me to there. I can not...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful