Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is the seller always at fault???

Recently I had a buyer purchase one of my BIN items. I sent on invoice within 10 minutes after the purchase and then waited three days for payment. In the meantime I sent her a reminder. On the third day I sent her an email explaining that if she did...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i have just opened an ebay store, now my previous items i have listed are still not moved or listed

i have just opened an ebay store yesterday, now my previous items i have listed are still not moved or listed into my store, how do i move my items that have already been listed within past week and i listed a new item just today and it didnt list in...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post Whinge

I posted 1 large letter registered and 3 parcels today and when I got home I went to upload the tracking numbers and realised I couldn't. The registered one was fine, but the parcels, they didn't put the post codes with the tracking numbers so I have...

zoom

where do you go to get (mouse over to zoom) on my product ???????cheers.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage in multiple quantity listings

Could somebody please advise me that when I'm selling multiples of a specific item listed with separate postage, how do I set my postage rules so that when somebody orders more than one item, the postage amount doesn't multiply by the same number? IO...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is my ebay account suspended?

I get an email today saying "Based on your account information and activity, it looks like user id ....... which is a restricted account is associated with your account." A few lines later, at this time your account is suspended. Regards eBayPlease d...

Any free listing promotions for store sellers?

Hey there, It seemed like not long ago I was getting offers for free listings at least once every two weeks, but it seems it's been a while since the last one. Are there any promotions right now which I just didn't get an email for? (For store owners...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postal charges

Hi there! I sold an item and I weighted it with an accurate scale. I put the weight and size on the postage calculator and turned out I should charge $7. I thought it was a bit cheap but I usualy dont sell small stuff so just trusted the calculator.I...

just a bit over people not paying after winning and also others not leaving any feedback...

fed up with people wasting my time.. why the hell do they bid on something and then not pay.. i always send emails giving them plenty of time to respond but they never do..... I just dont get it... then when i do sell something theyre not leaving fee...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 free listings

Do we still get the 100 free listings option? If so how?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful