Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Should I cancel this sale - TODAY?

Hi....I have an auction style sale that ended on May 29th.....one successful winning bidder and I'm fine with that....BUT.....Buyer hasn't done checkout - hasn't paid - hasn't replied to 3 emails. There is a kind of amnesty on sellers getting defects...

Resolved! winning bidder does not want to pay

the winning bidder changed his mind and does not want to pay for the items to the value of $305. what cani do about this? also ebay are asking me to pay them their 10 percent on thesale. where do i go from here?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer asking refund - left country. What would YOU do??

I sold an item on Buy it Now on a Thursday night 22 May at 5:45pm while I was feeding my kids. Buyer paid straight away by Paypal. At 6:30 I received a message from the buyer sating "please post immediately I need it before Wednesday". I dropped it i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My experience with having my account suspended

I wanted to post to talk about my recent experience with having my A/C suspended to help anyone who is affected by this and is looking for help. It's a horrible feeling getting that email from eBay and the explantion given is not adequate. In my case...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free listings ???

Morning was just enquiring if anyone has had any free listings offers in may ??? Have had none on both our accounts for this month. Cheers

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I'm really doing an 'ARRGGHH' Just tried to relist an item.....

1. The item I was going to relist was one that eBay had automatically relisted 3 times before (without my realising they were doing this) 2. The item (on the last relisting) received a listing violation (removal), which according to another member re...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is anyone else being denied their 3 free re-listings, despite ticking the box, if items don't sell?

After careful checking, all my listings were ticked to be re-listed if the items didn't sell within the 10 day time frame. My amount of items listed has dropped significantly because the 'free' re-listings just are not happening. I am also noticing t...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer opened Dispute on INR through Ebay Denmark - it's not showing up in my Paypal cases

I sold an item on another of my IDsBuyer is in Denmark. I am in Australia.I received email notification of INR dispute and Ebay message to my official Ebay inbox saying the same, but NOTHING is showing up in my PAYPAL open cases (no cases there at al...

Resolved! HELP PLEASE - How to List the same item as a Multiple listing?

I have previsouly listed items where I have more than one of the same item with no trouble. On checking the Sell An Item Tab which did have this option available...it appears this option has gone, or I just can't locate it! Also as i could not locate...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Brighter future

After 13 years of selling on Ebay I have decided that it is time for a change in my life. Ebay started out as an exciting adventure with full of hopes and dreams for the future. It was fantastic for a number of years where you were making money so th...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why isn't ebay doing anything to stop ticket scalping?

I am disgusted to see the amount of people on here selling concert tickets, in particular, Rolling Stones tickets, for double, triple what they are worth.I wasn't able to get tickets through Ticketek, and I can't afford to pay out my week's wage to s...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful